快捷登录

扫码登录更安全

返回列表 发新帖

关于环法四赛段

aaron 2007-7-17 11:06:26 显示全部楼层

google 真是神奇,搜索downtube shifter,找到说明了

Lance's downtube shfter
Dear Lennard,
Lance's bike had one STI shifter and a downtube shifter for the front derailleur. Is there a performance advantage in this setup?
Tom

Dear Lennard,
After looking through photos of Lance Armstrong riding his bike, I can't help but notice the small shifter-like lever on the left side of his bike. And I doubt he still uses downtube shifters. Do you know what this lever is? I saw on a bicycle before one of these that activated a switch for a hub generator on a light. And I also doubt Lance has some light hidden away.
Ian

Dear Ian and Tom,
In all of Armstrong's Tours since 1999, he has used a standard (non-integrated) left brake lever and a downtube shift lever for the front derailleur on mountain stages. Given that a standard Dura-Ace, non-integrated brake lever weighs 130 grams and a Dura-Ace 10-speed STI lever weighs 210 grams, you are looking at a simple weight savings. The downtube shift lever can add as little as 30 grams, plus you save a bunch of grams in extra cable and housing you don't need looping around the front of the bike. You don't shift the front derailleur often on a mountain - once at the bottom and once at the top - so there is not much efficiency lost. So you can give up looking for a hidden light on his bike, Ian.
Lennard

说是梁变的比DA的可以为了减轻80克的重量,在山地赛段变速不多,所以能减就减
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

关注18

粉丝7

帖子2

发布主题
骑友网公众号
骑友网今日头条
骑友网服务号
骑友网APP